To attend MODEX 2016 as a member of the press you can
either pre-register online or bring your press credentials (official press badge from your organization,
business card from that organization or bylined story in a BPA or ABC verified trade or business publication) to the
MODEX 2016 press room on-site.
You must be a member of the working press to obtain a press badge and to enter the
MODEX 2016 Press Room.
A press badge allows entrance to the show, press conferences and events, and any conference session; simply show your badge to the conference room monitor.
Press Room Hours
- Monday, April 4, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 5, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 6, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, April 7, 20169:00 am - 3:00 pm
Press Room Amenities
- Coffee, soft drinks and light refreshments
- Exhibitor press materials
- Computer and printer to print online press releases
Press will be admitted to the show floor from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm the first three days of the show
and 8:00 am - 3:00 pm the last day of the show.
ECONOMIC MARKET ANALYSIS: Outlook Is Strong for Material Handling Industry in 2018
May 23, 2018
May 22, 2018
CTE Program: Students, Instructors Benefit from Student Days Participation
May 21, 2018
Mobile robot market forecasted to reach $7 billion by 2022
May 21, 2018
Industry Focus: Intermodal
May 18, 2018