To attend MODEX 2016 as a member of the press you can
either pre-register online or bring your press credentials (official press badge from your organization,
business card from that organization or bylined story in a BPA or ABC verified trade or business publication) to the
MODEX 2016 press room on-site.
You must be a member of the working press to obtain a press badge and to enter the
MODEX 2016 Press Room.
A press badge allows entrance to the show, press conferences and events, and any conference session; simply show your badge to the conference room monitor.
Press Room Hours
- Monday, April 4, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 5, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 6, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, April 7, 20169:00 am - 3:00 pm
Press Room Amenities
- Coffee, soft drinks and light refreshments
- Exhibitor press materials
- Computer and printer to print online press releases
Press will be admitted to the show floor from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm the first three days of the show
and 8:00 am - 3:00 pm the last day of the show.
Discover How Warehouse Fire Sprinkler Codes Impact Rack Design In Free ProMat Seminar
March 19, 2019
Get to Know Your ProMat 2019 Keynote Speakers
March 18, 2019
Robotic Palletizing? It Could Be For You!
March 15, 2019
ProMat 2019 Educational Opportunities – Create Your Own Agenda
March 14, 2019
8 Reasons Why ProMat Is Where Manufacturing & Supply Chain Innovation Comes to Life
March 13, 2019