To attend MODEX 2016 as a member of the press you can
either pre-register online or bring your press credentials (official press badge from your organization,
business card from that organization or bylined story in a BPA or ABC verified trade or business publication) to the
MODEX 2016 press room on-site.
You must be a member of the working press to obtain a press badge and to enter the
MODEX 2016 Press Room.
A press badge allows entrance to the show, press conferences and events, and any conference session; simply show your badge to the conference room monitor.
Press Room Hours
- Monday, April 4, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 5, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 6, 20169:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, April 7, 20169:00 am - 3:00 pm
Press Room Amenities
- Coffee, soft drinks and light refreshments
- Exhibitor press materials
- Computer and printer to print online press releases
Press will be admitted to the show floor from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm the first three days of the show
and 8:00 am - 3:00 pm the last day of the show.
New Video on MHI View: The Impact of Location on Workforce Scarcity
July 13, 2018
Innovations in Last-Mile Delivery
July 12, 2018
New Video on MHI View: The Importance of Conveyor and Sortation Systems for Controlled Growth
July 11, 2018
Where Does the 2018 MHI Annual Conference Theme Come From?
July 10, 2018
Plan to Be Disrupted
July 9, 2018