Sr. Software Programmer Analyst
Posted by Retrotech (booth # 2447)
TITLE: Senior Software Programmer/Analyst
REPORTS TO: Software Manager
Retrotech, a nationally recognized leader in Automated Warehouse Modernization is seeking a skilled Senior Software Programmer/Analyst to join our team. The job of Senior Software Programmer/Analyst requires an individual that is trained and experienced in software systems design, development, and installation. A successful applicant will encompass the skill sets outlined below, as well as possess a can do attitude and the ability to excel in a team environment.
This position location is Rochester, NY only.
• Serve as software project lead as assigned.
• Participate in the design, development and implementation of software functionality in support of project design documentation.
• Provide software system and subsystem integration and ensure interoperability.
• Adhere to defined project timelines and budgets.
• Provide software quality assurance.
• Participate on project teams as assigned.
• Adhere to departmental programming practices and methodology.
• Installing applications at client sites.
• Be a member of the 24x7 support team.
• Position will require travel up to 25% of the time consisting of multi-week trips.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as necessary including installation and commissioning.
• Successfully demonstrated software project management skills and experiences
• Minimum 5-7 years C/C++ and SQL programming experience
• Requirements gathering and design skills utilizing UML/Use Case
• Designed and coded client/server applications
• ORACLE and Postgres experience
• Red Hat Linux/Unix environment experience
• Highly motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines and high quality requirements
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong task management skills and problem solving skills
• QT experience a plus
• PLC programming experience a plus
• C# or Java experience a plus
• Windows development experience a plus
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience
Retrotech, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Retrotech, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
||Donata C. Sands, PHR
||1275 John Street, Suite 400
||United States of America
« Back to Careers